Interim Management Specialists
In the life of a charity, school or social enterprise there will be times when you need a senior or board-level person to plug an urgent gap, strengthen the team or to facilitate a change programme.
H3 Solicitors has over 20 years’ experience in establishing, managing and supporting charities, schools and social enterprises across key sectors including:
- Housing and Registered Social Landlords.
- Education, including Independent and State Schools.
- Local and International Museums.
- Community & Social Farming.
- Ecclesiastical: Church of England and Catholic Church.
We are cost-effective interim partners, we embed ourselves in the organisation, working alongside, strengthening and, where necessary, leading the team.
We are generally brought in as interim managers during a period of change or when an executive professional needs to be swiftly appointed, either by the Trustees, Governors or Directors themselves. We are generally appointed to senior management roles including CEO, Director and Boardroom level positions or to mentor a senior executive. The interim position usually ends with the appointment of permanent employees or restructuring of an existing team. We also have direct experience of acting or Interim Manager by appointment of the Charity Commission in more serious cases.
H3 Solicitors, as a law firm registered with the SRA, has the advantage of both specialist legal and operational knowledge and the benefits to you are:
- Expert advice you can rely on.
- Instant impact and results you can measure.
- The skills you need when you need them and only for as long as you need them.
- Legal guidance, Strategic planning and delivery combined.
- Maximising opportunity for growth and sustainability.
For more information about how we can help please contact us.
- Charity registration
- Governance and constitutional issues
- Trustees' duties and responsibilities
- Mergers and joint working
- Commercial contracts
- Company law and company secretarial
- Regulations and compliance
- Strategy and sustainability