« Back to News
SROI NETWORK launch new website to aid social value commissioning
22nd March 2014
The Social Value Act 2012, which was executed on 8 March 2012, has been established to focus and encourage commissioners to consider social value in commissioning decisions.
The website www.socialvaluecommissioning.org pulls together information and case studies to allow users to find and upload information to share with others to aid in the commissioning process.
A free resource with clearly marked categories makes the site user-friendly and a great resource for sharing best practice.
- Charity registration
- Governance and constitutional issues
- Trustees' duties and responsibilities
- Mergers and joint working
- Commercial contracts
- Company law and company secretarial
- Regulations and compliance
- Strategy and sustainability